WELCOME TO FERA FRUJYER DA VANILALAFHE BLOG'S PLEASE USE INTERNET EXPLORE TO OPEN

MY LIVE,MY MIND,MY DAY,MY DREAM: new life ! school ♥

Minggu, 02 Agustus 2009

new life ! school ♥

Sekolah lagi huhuhuhuhuhuhu, hahahahaha
There so many different things in my school, example: about books, we must use bilingual books for physic, chemistry, math, and biology (OMG how can I study from it! if I can’t understand what contents of the book mean @@a), and also about fences in a yard! Last time my school just have -+ 4 fences but now there are so many ( and I want not count them ). For the time , my school just study on 5 day from Monday until Friday, but students must go home on 4.15 pm ZZZzzz so tired ! and the impact of this new situation are in the canteen (so many student who want buy and eat some food on the same time , and my school have _+ 1200 students and there are 10 canteen to take in ) not only in canteen but in mosque too . I know situation of my school now that want make it better , and I hope it can be !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment